Assistive pitch quantization allows each player to adjust the instrument's level of playing difficulty. At the maximum position, the Theremini will play every note in a selected scale perfectly, making it impossible to play a wrong note. As this control is decreased, more expressive control of pitch and vibrato becomes possible. When set to minimum, the Theremini will perform as a traditional Theremin - the analog heterodyning oscillator controls pitch and there is absolutely no assistance.
A built-in tuner supplies real-time visual feedback of each note as it is played, as well as its proximity to perfection. This is useful for correcting a user's playing position, and educating younger players about pitch and scales.
The presets section allows you to select from 32 wave or wavetable-based patches, store a selected scale & root note, set and recall a specified playing range, and specify per-patch settings for the included stereo delay.
Recessed in the top of the Theremini is a compact speaker perfect for private rehearsal and quick setup anywhere. Silent rehearsal is also possible via the front panel headphone jack. Simply plug in ear-buds or headphones and the built-in speaker becomes silent.
For live performance and gestural control, the rear panel features two line level audio outputs, a pitch CV output with selectable range, and a mini USB jack for MIDI I/O and connectivity.
• Pitch correction w/ selectable scales and root note
• Built in tuner allows you to learn pitch and scales
• 32 Wavetable based presets
• Built in speaker
• Headphone output
• Two 1/4" audio outputs
• Single Pitch CV output w/ selectable range
• User selectable scale and root note (stored per preset)
• User selectable range: highest note and lowest note (stored per preset)
• Adjustable Stereo Ping-Pong Delay
• Removable pitch antenna - built in storage compartment on bottom-side
• Built in 3/8 Mic stand and Camera stand adaptor
• High quality rubberized feet